ATLA'S BEST PRACTICES
In the ever-changing mortgage lending environment, adhering to a high set of standards is imperative.
As such, National Title Solutions has adopted and is maintaining the following best practices, which were published by the American Land Title Association. National Title:
- Maintains current licenses as required to conduct the business of title insurance and settlement services.
- Maintains appropriate written procedures and controls for Escrow Trust Accounts allowing for electronic verification of reconciliation.
- Maintains a written privacy and information security plan to protect Non-public Personal Information as required by local, state, and federal law.
- Maintains standard real estate settlement procedures and policies that ensure compliance with Federal and State Consumer Financial Laws as applicable.
- Maintains written procedures related to title policy production, delivery, reporting and premium remittance.
- Maintains appropriate professional liability insurance and fidelity coverage.
- Maintains procedures for resolving consumer complaints.
© 2016 NTS National Title Solutions | All Rights Reserved | Website Created by LislDesign.com